Why Join Qantas Club?
- As as Qantas Club member, the comfort and atmosphere of a Qantas lounge makes travelling for business so much easier. Be welcomed in some of the best lounges when you fly^, with complimentary refreshments, free Wi-Fi and extra checked baggage allowance on most Qantas operated flights when travelling in Economy or Premium Economy±. And with business facilities including workstations, photocopying and printers*, you’ll have all you need to prepare for your next meeting.
- Join now and save, thanks to your Church Resources membership. Don’t miss out on enjoying the exclusivity of Qantas Club for less.
- Earn 3 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas Club memberships paid with cash or card#.
^ Qantas Club members may access a Qantas Club, Qantas domestic regional lounge and Qantas operated International Business Lounge when their next flight on the same day is a Qantas (QF) or Jetstar (JQ, 3K or GK) flight number on their ticket. Partner and associated lounge access are subject to various conditions of entry. Visit qantas.com/qantasclub for details.
* Facilities vary by Lounges.
± Additional baggage requests are subject to availability and some flights may not have this benefit available. Piece, size and weight restrictions apply.
# You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 spent when you join or renew an Individual, Partner or Corporate Qantas Club membership using cash or card. Points will not be earned if you redeem Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited within 60 days of the date of Qantas Club membership purchase or renewal. Qantas Points will not be earned on the purchase of Lounge Access Passes, Qantas Club fees(other than join, membership or renewal fees) or Express Delivery charges.
Where are Qantas Club lounges located?
Even more benefits:
On top of waiving the joining fee, we can also save your organisation money on Annual Fees for Membership. See a savings comparison below:
for NFP Members
for General Public
Qantas Club membership and benefits are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Club, available at qantas.com/qantasclubterms. Discounted Qantas Club Corporate membership is available to customers who purchase a new 1 or 2- year membership via the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre between 12.01am AEST 01 June 2021 and 11.59pm AEST 30 June 2021. Customers who purchase a new membership will receive a discount off the combined total price of the joining fee and membership fee as follows: (a) 1-year membership: 35% and; (b) 2-year membership: 35%. Individual, Group or Partner memberships and Annual Guest Cards are also not eligible for this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Qantas Club offer by Qantas. The prices quoted are based on members being Australian residents for Australian Tax purposes.
Ready to join? Fill in the form, and we will be in contact with you to finalise your membership.
JOIN QANTAS CLUB
Procurement Australia partners with Qantas and Virgin Australia to bring the comfort and convenience of Airline Lounges: perk up with a freshly made barista coffee, catch up on work, meet with colleagues and clients, or relax with refreshments at the end of a long day.
- Dedicated check-in
- Complimentary food and beverages
- News and entertainment
- Professional, personalised and friendly service
- Specially negotiated Airline Lounge and Business Lounge access rates
Why buy through us?
- Our combined Member purchasing makes us a very high priority customer of Qantas and Virgin Australia, giving you access to specially negotiated Airline Lounge access rates.
- Our dedicated consultant will organise Lounge Membership on your behalf.
- We are dedicated to giving you the highest level of customer service and will go above and beyond to ensure you travel safely and securely.
- Be supported by excellent service from our team who are passionate about supporting the NFP community. We exist solely for our Members, and procurement is all we do.
Airline Lounge Membership delivers:
Airline Lounge Membership helps staff to be productive while they travel, staying refreshed and energised, and appreciative of the benefits your NFP provides.
Take advantage of highly competitive rates on Airline Lounge Membership that CR negotiates for Members and exclusive discounts on Business Lounge access.
Safe & secure travel
Your staff enjoy high level support for both leisure and business travel, with dedicated check-in and support from Airline Lounge services.