EVENTS & BRIEFINGS.
Find out more information about the contracts you’re interested in through our contract briefings. We run briefings for both members and suppliers.
1. 2401/1029 – Paint, Paint Accessories & Graffiti Removal Services - Supplier Briefing Webinar
Date: 30 September 2020
Time: 10.30 am – 11.30 am (AEDT)
Procurement Australia’s current contract 1901/1001 – Paint, Paint Accessories & Graffiti Removal Services is scheduled to expire on 31 January 2021 with no further options available for extension.
A new tender and resultant contract will be established to replace this current contract with the process commencing shortly.
This webinar is intended for suppliers only. Register your interest for attendance, below.
2. Food Safety – Update and Technology for the Aged Care Sector
Date: 8 October 2020
Time: 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm (AEDT)
When preparing meals for others, whether as a community meals provider or at Aged Care homes – food safety is a crucial factor for your operations. Food safety is continually evolving and it’s essential to keep updated and get insight into how the sector is performing.
Church Resources is pleased to invite you to our FREE Foodservices Webinar specifically catered to the issues faced by the Aged-Care sector for our members.
Hosted by our Foodservice Ambassador, Dr Karen Abbey who knows first hand the challenges faced in the Aged Care sector.
What you will learn:
- Update on food safety plans and what is happening in the food safety space through an auditor’s update
- Residents’ access to outside food sources – supermarkets and meal delivery services, what is the risk and how to manage
- Food safety technology – how it can monitor, improve and support the management of food safety plans