EVENTS & BRIEFINGS.
Member Webinars & Contract Briefings
Find out more information about member webinars & contract briefings you’re interested in through our events team.
1. Energy - Fixed Price Fixed Term Pre Tender Briefing (Webinar)
Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (AEDT)
Procurement Australia is conducting a request for tender event (2506/0641 – Retail Energy) to establish new energy supply arrangements. This replaces the current fixed price fixed term energy contracts (2206/0638 – Retail Energy and 2206/0640 – Retail Energy) in place that are scheduled to expire on 30 June 2022 or 30 June 2023 depending on individual member’s previous contract duration selected.
This new tender & resultant contract will provide fixed price energy solutions for up to a maximum term of June 30 2025 in the following energy categories:
- Electricity – Large & Small Market
- Natural Gas – Large & Small Market
- Public Lighting
- Contestable Large Generation Certificates (LGC’s)
- Solar Feed In Tariffs
As an enhancement to this tender, and to assist Member organisations to achieve their broader renewable energy and sustainability objectives, our intention also via this tender is:
- To seek from the market both mandatory and voluntary level Large Generation Certificates (LGCs) that are provided by one cited renewable generating asset in each state
- Retailer flexibility that allows members an LGC contracting arrangement whereby individual members can elect post tender to purchase voluntary level LGCs to a level determined by each member’s renewable energy requirements should any member wish to purchase voluntary level LGCs
2. How NFPs can unlock the value of Procurement Gateway (Webinar)
Date: Tuesday 4 May 2021
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (AEDT)
At Procurement Australasia, we understand our Not-for-profit members are constantly looking to streamline their purchasing processes and contract reviews by ensuring that they reduce costs, maximise resources and save time where possible.
Procurement Gateway is a FREE web-based solution to support our members with this process.
Hosted by our Relationship Manager, Mark Hickman, we are pleased to invite you to our FREE Webinar, where we will be dissecting the platform and explaining how it can support your not-for-profit organisation.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Procurement Gateway and contracts
- Reduce costs – by accessing negotiated supplier arrangements and preferred
- Save time – by selecting awarded suppliers with the best value from over 200
- Improve efficiencies – and create your own RFQ events using our pre-approved
suppliers to submit quotes at the best-aggregated pricing
- Live demonstration of the functionality
- Q & A session
3. 2310-0643 – Debt Collection Services Pre Tender Industry Briefing (Webinar)
Date: Tuesday 12 May 2021
Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am (AEDT)
Procurement Australia’s current contract 1911-0631 – Debt Collection & Legal Services is scheduled to expire on Sunday, 31 October 2021 with no further options available for extension.
A new tender and resultant contract will be established to replace this current contract with the process commencing shortly.
Procurement Australia will convene a webinar briefing session to advise the industry of the RFT event, how to participate, the tender’s timetable, category composition and like subjects. The briefing will be publicly advertised in the tenders section of major newspapers in Melbourne and Sydney in April. Members are encouraged to advise their suppliers to attend the webinar briefing.