2018 Procurement Australia Awards
The 2018 Procurement Australia Awards program aims to highlight the vital role procurement plays across the public, private, not for profit, educational and NGOs sectors and at the same time recognises and rewards the work of outstanding procurement professionals, member organisations and suppliers. The nominations are called for across Australia.
1. The Individual Excellence in Procurement Award – THE JACINTA BARTLETT AWARD – Proudly sponsored by CIPS
2. COLLABORATION AND INNOVATION IN PROCUREMENT AWARD – Proudly sponsored by Bunnings
3. SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT AWARD – Proudly sponsored byPickles Auctions
4. SOCIAL PROCUREMENT AWARD – Proudly sponsored by
5. SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR – Proudly supported by Procurement Australia – (Procurement Australia members ONLY – suppliers are not eligible to vote )
All entries need to be completed by 5.00pm, 30June 2018