HEALTH & CARE
Continence and wound care
It’s more efficient to buy all your Continence and Wound Care needs in one place. Procurement Australia makes this possible as part of a total distribution solution for all your consumables requirements, along with helpful product training, support and advice for your staff and carers.
- Choose from an extensive range of leading Continence and Wound Care brands from our partners Winc, Asaleo Care (Tena), Kimberly-Clark (Depend) and Aaxis
- Optimise patient care and staff confidence with full support for accreditation, product training and systems implementation
- Save time with one order, one delivery and one cost management system
- Keep costs down with outstanding value on all Continence and Wound Care products
Why buy with Procurement Australia?
- Procurement Australia gives your NFP the security of continuous supply and service from strategic supply partnerships that have been in place for over 10 years
- Procurement Australia provides access to a full range of high performing products and management systems that minimise leakage, improve skin integrity and reduce linen costs, all in one convenient place
- Get the support you need on-the-ground from our large, national team of health-care professionals
- Enjoy top priority service and rapid escalation support for all product enquiries and procurement. Procurement Australia’s specialists are committed to supporting the not-for-profit community and are always on hand to assist you
- Procurement Australia’s aggregated Member purchasing lets us negotiate very competitive pricing exclusively for NFPs
Streamline your Continence & Wound Care procurement
Buy all your health care consumables in one convenient place with Procurement Australia
Call 1300 248 724 now to speak to a Continence & Wound Care Procurement Specialist.
Our Continence and Wound Care Solutions deliver
Save time and resources by purchasing all your NFP’s Continence and Wound Care supplies, together with all your consumables needs, in a convenient one-stop shop. Procurement processes are immediately more efficient with consolidated ordering, delivery and invoice management.
Procurement Australia’s aggregated Member purchasing makes us a priority customer of Kimberly-Clark and Aaxis. That means you always receive preferential service and escalation support, with our experienced procurement specialists on hand for support. Procurement Australia goes above and beyond to ensure your people receive the product training they need to provide the best possible comfort for patients and residents.
Buy all your Continence and Wound Care supplies with us, and join the growing community of 18,000 NFP Members around Australia who are already reaping the benefits of Procurement Australia’s very competitive pricing and consistently great value.