Excellence in food service
Through The Excellence in Foodservices Community Program, CR has partnered with industry experts to provide all Members with access to educational, operational and nutritional resources and best foodservice practices.
- An operational review of procurement, storage, current suppliers/contracts, menus, in-house procurement systems, food waste and portion control
- Gives you the opportunity to discuss general foodservices, operational challenges and issues while on-site
- Menu planning support – planning, reviews, procurement, intolerances/allergens
- Food budget analysis and bench-marking support
- Access to our foodservice ambassador Dr Karen Abbey
CR Food service Ambassador - Dr Karen Abbey
“This is an innovative community program to be involved with as CR forges a new and exciting platform for best practice in foodservices for all their Members.”
As a Member of the EFCP Program, you are also invited to join Dr Karen Abbey’s Nutrition and Catering Global Hub to receive her email newsletter and gain access to the Resource and Recipe Centres.