PEOPLE & CULTURE
“People Matter – Living our Values”
Our brand represents the various people and cultures that make up the staff at Procurement Australia, Church Resources and Space Station. We value our employees and have developed an identity to show how much they matter to us.
Our employees are the focus of what we do. We’re proud to work with such wonderful staff and we’re excited to reflect this within our branding. We want to continue to foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for all staff and their families.
Recognition Awards & Rewarded Milestones
Aim To Be Ethical, Professional, Collaborative, Diverse
- Try new things to reach challenging goals and persists until personal and team goals are achieved and commitments met
- Works to meet individual and corporate goals with positive regard, acknowledgement of, and cooperation with the achievement of others’ goals
- Understands how one is perceived by others
- Takes actions calculated to have a positive effect on others
- Works to make a friendly impression on others by using good eye contact and using names whenever possible
- Is Innovative, Accountable, Results Driven and Committed
- Works to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers by being punctual, keeping personal telephone calls to a minimum, and maintaining a pleasant work attitude
- Practices appropriate level of hygiene and present a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrates respect for the opinions of others.
- Actively participates in team meetings and contributes to team decision making
- Identifies and pushes for solutions in which all parties can benefit.
- Helps and supports fellow colleagues in their work to contribute to overall success.
- Keeps people informed and up-to-date.
- Shares accountability
- Is flexible
- Promotes respectful behaviour
- Is sensitive to other people’s feelings
- Enthusiastically works with all employees at all levels, capitalizing on their strengths.
- Actively seeks opinions and ideas from people of varied background and experiences to improve decisions.
- Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Seeks information from many different sources before deciding on own approach.
- Demonstrates respect for opinions and ideas of others.