PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Procurement Australia is focused on protecting the health of our people, suppliers, members and the community at large. With the support of our purchasing team, we have secured Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for organisations, to keep your staff safe and protected.
COVID-19 Test Kits
At Procurement Australia, we are committed to providing all our members with accelerated access to the highest quality COVID-19 antigen testing technology.
We understand that every member will have varying needs when it comes to antigen testing for their organisation, business or school environment. We also understand that this is a fast moving area that requires adept thinking and problem solving to ensure we provide the best possible solution for all our members.
We are now taking expressions of interest from our members to determine the type and range of solutions we can offer along with access to Biocelect’s STANDARD Q COVID-19 Antigen Test. Our team is committed to providing and curating solutions that suit all member needs, including provision of a COVID-19 testing solution to help you tackle the ongoing challenges of a post-COVID world.
Source PPE online on our B2B Shop
Your organisation can now purchase PPE products online on our B2B Shop so that you can spend less time on procuring and managing your workplace’s PPE requirements.
Browse through our selection of high-quality and certified PPE products with a simple click and pay process allowing you to check-out safely and await delivery!
Exciting Procurement Australia News: A New Contract
We’re exited to announce that the NEW Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CONTRACT is now available to support all our members in the current COVID-19 environment.
For more information on our new contract – 2211/0906 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and the benefits to your organisation, contact your Relationship Manager today.
All-Natural Air Purifiers and Detoxifiers
Procurement Australia is proud to partner with VBreathe to provide our members with all-natural indoor air purifiers and detoxifiers. The new ‘VBreathe Tasman’ is independently proven to significantly reduce harmful airborne pathogens indoors.
- Designed, developed and assembled in Australia
- Medical-grade HEPA filter uses proprietary anti-bacterial coating to trap and reduce harmful indoor microbes and toxins in the layers of the filter
- Uses an all-natural and food-safe VActive Gel contains a unique blend of Australian Essential oils
- Smart sensors built into the Tasman can detect smoke, mould, carbon monoxide and harmful PM2.5 particles in the air
- Air quality is indicated by a coloured light ring on the device and on the Air Chain Control mobile app
Independently tested by leading third-party Australian laboratories and universities following the guidelines of Australian and international health standards:
- COVID-19 Virus Report: Eurofins Laboratories found VBreathe capable of reducing a strand of coronavirus with 99.9% efficiency
- Mould Report: 88% reduction in the mould count within 24 hours and after 3 days there was a 95% reduction
- Nasal and Lung Report: As per ISO 10993-5:2009 standards, the VBreathe Tasman’s controlled aerosolised droplets (vapours) are not toxic and do not adversely affect nasal and lung epithelial cells
- Air Quality Report: In 60 minutes, concentration of 1 Micron and 2.5 Micron particles were reduced by 97% and 96% respectively
- 100% Food Safe: The VBreathe Tasman is certified safe to be used in food areas by Asure Quality
- To learn more about the above reports, please click here.
Face Masks: KN95, KN95 with Valve and 3-Ply Surgical Masks
We have secured stock of certified 3-Ply masks, KN95 masks and KN95 masks with valve that we are able to deliver to organisations throughout Australia to support where we can during and beyond COVID-19.
All of our masks are registered in the ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). Please see specification sheets below and refer to the video to learn how to put on a face mask.
ARTG Number: 335027
We provide a diverse range of sanitisers tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and requirements.
- We’re exited to announce that the NEW Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) See our range of Certified hand sanitisers
- We have Hospital-Grade hand sanitisers – Ethyl Alcohol 75%
Stay Safe Ultimate Sanitiser Bundle
The new Stay Safe Ultimate Sanitiser Bundle provides a safe and welcoming environment at entry and exit locations at your organisation for high traffic areas such as receptions and kitchens.
- Bundle contains: 1 x Hand Sanitiser Station, 2 x 5L Hand Sanitisers Gels, 4 x Energizer Batteries
- 100% Australian made
- Can be plugged into power point or battery operated
- Dispenses sanitiser touch-free
Medical Protective Coveralls
We provide high-end PE coated spunbond non-woven materials, through cutting and sewing into thickened hooded bodysuits, leaving openings around the face, wrists and ankles. No waist tightening so that user can move freely.
- High strength and tensility, durable and tear resistance
- Self-adhesive zipper to protect the mouth and chin
- PE Coating enhances resistance to liquid penetration
- High-density sewing material and zipper to enhance isolation protection
- High elasticity offers free movement
- Antistatic to reduce the absorption of harmful substances
- Stops microbial transmission on two sides
Reusable Face Shields
We provide reusable, fully sanitisable Face Shield for PPE use. Strong and lightweight shields to protect your organisation and staff during and beyond COVID-19.
Optically Clear Guardians
We have secured a range of simple to assemble, optically clear polycarbonate barriers for use on reception desks and counters.
- Product is 100% Australia made and owned
- Easy wipe down sanitisable surfaces
- Two versions available: Freestanding with feet and Semi-permanent
- Freestanding with feet Guardians: This style requires no installation. It is supplied with feet and counter secure strips
- Semi-permanent Guardians: This style has the extra 100 mm protection on each side (wings), and comes with custom-made stainless steel clamps to affix to counter
COVID-19 Social Distancing Signage
Procurement Australia provides COVID-19 Social Distancing Signage, including posters, counter signs and floor decal options for both carpet and hard surfaces.
- Product is 100% Australia made and owned
- Information posters
- Restricted entry signage
- Counter signage
- Non-slip floor decals
Designed to be easily and quickly self-installed, we can support all our member requirements. Talk to us today.
Contact us today to get a “price on application” quote to ensure that we give your organisation the best pricing on the quantity that you need to order.
We are here to support your organisation through and beyond COVID-19.
Talk to Procurement Australia about anything related to Personal Protective Equipment: