Personal Protective Equipment
Procurement Australasia is focused on protecting the health of our people, suppliers, members and the community at large. With the support of our purchasing team, we have secured Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for organisations, to keep your staff safe and protected.
Source PPE online on our B2B Shop
Your organisation can now purchase PPE products online on our B2B Shop so that you can spend less time on procuring and managing your workplace’s PPE requirements.
Browse through our selection of high-quality and certified PPE products with a simple click and pay process allowing you to check-out safely and await delivery!
Exciting Procurement Australasia News: A New Contract
A NEW CONTRACT is currently being established for the provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to support members in the current COVID-19 environment. The objective of this tender and resultant contract is to provide a panel of appropriate & capable suppliers in this category to supply a range of PPE items.
To find out more or to register your organisation’s interest contact us today.
Face Masks: KN95, KN95 with Valve and 3-Ply Surgical Masks.
We have secured stock of certified 3-Ply masks, KN95 masks and KN95 masks with valve that we are able to deliver to organisations throughout Australia to support where we can during and beyond COVID-19.
All of our masks are registered in the ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). Please see specification sheets below and refer to the video to learn how to put on a face mask.
ARTG Number: 335027
ARTG Number: 340320
ARTG Number: 335252
ARTG Number: 334559
Premium Cotton Face Masks
For Compliance Sheet
We provide a diverse range of sanitisers tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and requirements.
Stay Safe Ultimate Sanitiser Bundle
The new Stay Safe Ultimate Sanitiser Bundle provides a safe and welcoming environment at entry and exit locations at your organisation for high traffic areas such as receptions and kitchens.
- Bundle contains: 1 x Hand Sanitiser Station, 2 x 5L Hand Sanitisers Gels, 4 x Energizer Batteries
- 100% Australian made
- Can be plugged into power point or battery operated
- Dispenses sanitiser touch-free
Medical Protective Coveralls
We provide high-end PE coated spunbond non-woven materials, through cutting and sewing into thickened hooded bodysuits, leaving openings around the face, wrists and ankles. No waist tightening so that user can move freely.
- High strength and tensility, durable and tear resistance
- Self-adhesive zipper to protect the mouth and chin
- PE Coating enhances resistance to liquid penetration
- High-density sewing material and zipper to enhance isolation protection
- High elasticity offers free movement
- Antistatic to reduce the absorption of harmful substances
- Stops microbial transmission on two sides
Reusable Face Shields
We provide reusable, fully sanitisable Face Shield for PPE use. Strong and lightweight shields to protect your organisation and staff during and beyond COVID-19.
Optically Clear Guardians
We have secured a range of simple to assemble, optically clear polycarbonate barriers for use on reception desks and counters.
- Product is 100% Australia made and owned
- Easy wipe down sanitisable surfaces
- Two versions available: Freestanding with feet and Semi-permanent
- Freestanding with feet Guardians: This style requires no installation. It is supplied with feet and counter secure strips
- Semi-permanent Guardians: This style has the extra 100 mm protection on each side (wings), and comes with custom-made stainless steel clamps to affix to counter
COVID-19 Social Distancing Signage
Procurement Australasia provides COVID-19 Social Distancing Signage, including posters, counter signs and floor decal options for both carpet and hard surfaces.
- Product is 100% Australia made and owned
- Information posters
- Restricted entry signage
- Counter signage
- Non-slip floor decals
Designed to be easily and quickly self-installed, we can support all our member requirements. Talk to us today.
Contact us today to get a “price on application” quote to ensure that we give your organisation the best pricing on the quantity that you need to order.
We are here to support your organisation through and beyond COVID-19.
Talk to Procurement Australasia about anything related to Personal Protective Equipment: