TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION.
Is your organisation or not for profit paying the best price for software? The ever-changing IT landscape makes it hard to tell, and you might easily be paying too much. Procurement Australia helps maximise your IT budget with the most appropriate software pricing model for your organisation.
- Choose from a wide range of software by leading developers including Microsoft, ESET and MYOB.
- Rely on expert advice from Procurement Australia Software procurement specialists to identify compatible products that best suit your organisation’s current and future needs.
- According to eligibility your organisation can enjoy access to many pricing programs, such NFP-charity, education and volume pricing.
- Get consistent value on all software with exclusive Procurement Australia pricing, thanks to the buying power of our growing organisation Member community.
Why buy with Procurement Australia?
If you are looking for advice on Software pricing and procurement, we can help:
- Procurement Australia Software procurement specialists help you navigate the many available pricing programs, such as subscription or perpetual licensing and different pricing levels such as organisation and charity rate, education rate, and volume rate to discover which is the best fit.
- Let us help you determine the correct pricing program for your organisation and enjoy peace of mind that your organisation is fully compliant whilst getting the best value possible.
- Simplify budget management by minimising the often unpredictable costs of software upgrades, with Procurement Australia helping you to implement the right software program for your specific needs.
- Receive exceptional service and support from the Procurement Australia team who are passionate about serving the not for profit community.
Procurement Australia Software Solutions deliver:
Procurement Australia makes it easy to procure all your Software & Licensing in one place, significantly cutting the time traditionally spent researching and filtering the multiple, and often complex, options available.
Procurement Australia has long-standing relationships with trusted software partners, including Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec. You’ll always receive personalised, professional and brand agnostic advice on a wide range of software and software pricing programs.
Procurement Australia provides organisations and not for profits with guidance, support and outstanding value for money on all Software & Licensing procurement.