TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION.
Is your not-for-profit organisation paying the right price for software? The ever-changing IT landscape makes it hard to tell, and you might easily be paying too much. CR helps maximise your IT budget with the most appropriate software pricing model for your NFP:
- Choose from a wide range of software by leading developers including Microsoft, ESET and MYOB.
- Rely on expert advice from CR Software procurement specialists to identify compatible products that best suit your NFP’s current and future needs.
- Enjoy access to most pricing programs, such NFP-charity, education and volume.
- Get consistent value on all software with exclusive CR pricing, thanks to the buying power of our growing NFP Member community.
Why buy with CR?
If you’re a NFP looking for advice on Software pricing and procurement, we can help:
- CR Software procurement specialists help you navigate the many available pricing programs, such as subscription or perpetual licensing and different pricing levels such as NFP and charity rate, education rate, and volume rate to discover which is the best fit.
- Let us help you determine the correct pricing program for your NFP and enjoy peace of mind that your organisation is fully compliant whilst getting the best value possible.
- Simplify budget management by minimising the often unpredictable costs of software upgrades, with CR helping you to implement the right software program for your specific needs.
- Receive exceptional service and support from the CR team who are passionate about serving the not-for-profit community.
CR Software Solutions deliver:
CR makes it easy to procure all your Software & Licensing in one place, significantly cutting the time traditionally spent researching and filtering the multiple, and often complex, options available.
CR has long-standing relationships with trusted software partners, including Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec. You’ll always receive personalised, professional and brand agnostic advice on a wide range of software and software pricing programs.
CR provides not-for-profit organisations with guidance, support and outstanding value for money on all Software & Licensing procurement.