Procurement Australasia’s business model runs on a two-fold customer strategy where our Members, as well as our Supply Partners of goods/services, are both ‘customers’ of our business.
Our role in between is to deliver an outstanding service across all levels of these business categories, saving time and money from the bottom-line cost of the goods and services. In the Business Solutions category, we deliver services that:
- 2401/1029 Paint, Paint Accessories & Graffiti Removal Services
- 1906/1213 Asset Financial Leasing Services
- 1911/0631 Debt Collection & Legal Services
- 2312/0618 Recruitment, Training & Associated Services
- 2008/0837 Defined Facilities Management Services & Products – Cleaning & Property
- 2011/0635 Printing Services
- 2102/0838 Defined Facilities Management – Maintenance Services
- 2110/0503 Mobile Bins
- 2208/0841 Security and Cash Collection Services
- 2112/0601 Courier Services
Key Features and Benefits for Members
Recruitment and Retention services are more efficient and streamlined when you find everything you need under one roof, with a dedicated consultant guiding you every step of the way.
We focus on our customers to ensure that you get the best solutions for your business.
RESULTS TO YOUR BOTTOM LINE
By using our services, you will find time-saving, cost-effective and results-producing solutions that will only improve and help grow your business.
HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL
With many years of Procurement behind us, we are not going anywhere and are growing faster than ever. Why not join up and find out how we can help you?
Missed one of our supplier briefings? Catch up anytime:
Talk to Procurement Australasia about anything related to Business Services: