ENERGY & UTILITIES.
As one of the largest energy aggregators in the country, our team of experts can work with you to get your energy contracts in the best possible shape – so they’re delivering real savings. Our portfolio covers gas and electricity for both small and large markets – and our contracts are just as diverse. So you can be sure you’re getting the right solutions for your business.
- A traditional fixed-price fixed-term product for all your Electricity, Gas and Public lightning requirements
- Progressive Procurement Methodology for large market electricity
- Large scale renewable generation source Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), accommodating all large market and public lighting electricity
- Rooftop Solar with/without storage
- Green Power available at 10%, 20% or 100% options
This product provides both power and mandatory and voluntary environmental certificate requirements
- Can point to the actual generating asset
- Avoids any derivative instrument
- Provides business as usual invoicing
Key Benefits of PPA
- PPA is a grid-connected, large scale, renewable generation source project accommodating all large market and public lighting electricity
- Draws renewable energy only, not fossil fuel burning
- Is generally a long term arrangement (8-14 years)
- Is usually a solar farm, a wind farm or a hybrid solar/wind farm solution
To find about Procurement Australasia’s current PPA contract, click here.
Procurement Australia was heavily involved in the Melbourne Renewable Energy Project (MREP):
- PPA for City of Melbourne and it’s public and private sector consortia partners
- Chaired the Tender Evaluation Committee
- Coordinated the tender build-up and tender mechanics
SavvyPlus Consulting is our Procurement Australasia Energy Consulting team and;
- Supports and assist in our current PPA project
- Advised Commonwealth Bank on the PPA announced late 2018 and now Stage 2 of the renewable strategy (Aust wide)
- Advising a large commercial operation on Vic and NSW PPAs
- Advised a large Vic industrial which led to a PPA
- Advised a large NSW industrial in NSW which did not lead to a PPA due to an indifferent value proposition
- Run many PPA Workshops
- Has undertaken many renewable project valuations (wind, solar, battery)
Church Resources Energy Options (for NFP’s & Non-Public Sector)
Church Resources also coordinates an extensive energy portfolio on behalf of its members and has around 12,000 energy meters under management nationally.
Church Resources partners with AGL to offer discounts off electricity and gas usage charges* exclusively for our members. These discounts are available to members in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland.
For members located in other states, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
*Offer terms and conditions apply.
Missed one of our Energy Briefings? Catch up anytime:
Key Features and Benefits for Members
Develop detailed risk management strategy, implement and prepare energy tender and source energy – saving your time and resources for other core activities.
Have confidence that your energy procurement is backed by experts who will initiate, manage and track supplier queries as well as provide market pricing/trend reports.
Review available regulated rate options and non-commodity charges to identify cost reduction opportunities for your organisation.
Avoid the headache and leave it to the experts to assemble your recent energy invoices and supply contracts into a comprehensive database of all energy profiles.
MEDIA RELEASE 04 June 2020 Alinta Energy and Procurement Australasia have signed an agreement to facilitate the execution of 10‐year power purchase agreements (PPAs) with
Church Resources is pleased to partner with b.energy to build closer communities and connectivity through advanced Community Electricity Networks. Together, for our members, we can deliver
Talk to Procurement Australasia about anything related to Energy and Utilities: