LIBRARY & ASSOCIATED REQUIREMENTS.
Procurement Australasia Can Assist With All Your Library Collections, Furniture, Equipment & Associated Requirements.
We have everything you need to help you set up a public library, learning centre or office. Our Library Collections, Furniture, Equipment and Associated Requirements contract offer a range of solutions so you can get all your library needs in one place.
From library management systems to books, magazines, different learning modes and much more, our experienced team are here to provide expert advice to make sure you get it!
Access our contract by logging in to Procurement Gateway or contact a representative for assistance.
Benefits For Your Organisation:
View Full List of Library Categories and Suppliers Available:
- Experience and expert advice to make sure you get the set up right the first time to avoid problems later
- All the products you need, including books, magazines, etc
- Different learning modes, including CD’s, DVD’s, etc
- IT systems, like Library Management Systems, borrowing programs, RFID system, etc.
- Digital solutions and new technology advice and recommendations as it becomes available.
- Service and maintenance that you will need along the way.
- All your furniture needs.
- Anything else that you need or can think of, we can help you.
Key Features and Benefits for Members
At Procurement Australia, we provide our members with the expertise and buying power you need to save money and time.
No matter if you’re setting up your new library or want to stock up on products along the way, we’ve got everything you need for your library.
REFRESH OR RENOVATE
If you’re looking to refresh or renovate your existing library, we get the complete solution required for your upgrade.
We get that everything is advancing and changing very quickly. We help you keep you up to date with the latest trends and technology.
Talk to Procurement Australasia about anything related to Library and Associated Requirements: