Procurement Australia is proud to partner with VBreathe to provide our members with all-natural indoor air purifiers and detoxifiers. The new ‘VBreathe Tasman’ is independently proven to significantly reduce harmful airborne pathogens indoors.
- Designed, developed and assembled in Australia
- Medical-grade HEPA filter uses proprietary anti-bacterial coating to trap and reduce harmful indoor microbes and toxins in the layers of the filter
- Uses an all-natural and food-safe VActive Gel contains a unique blend of Australian Essential oils
- Smart sensors built into the Tasman can detect smoke, mould, carbon monoxide and harmful PM2.5 particles in the air
- Air quality is indicated by a coloured light ring on the device and on the Air Chain Control mobile app
Independently tested by leading third-party Australian laboratories and universities following the guidelines of Australian and international health standards:
- COVID-19 Virus Report: Eurofins Laboratories found VBreathe capable of reducing a strand of coronavirus with 99.9% efficiency
- Mould Report: 88% reduction in the mould count within 24 hours and after 3 days there was a 95% reduction
- Nasal and Lung Report: As per ISO 10993-5:2009 standards, the VBreathe Tasman’s controlled aerosolised droplets (vapours) are not toxic and do not adversely affect nasal and lung epithelial cells
- Air Quality Report: In 60 minutes, concentration of 1 Micron and 2.5 Micron particles were reduced by 97% and 96% respectively
- 100% Food Safe: The VBreathe Tasman is certified safe to be used in food areas by Asure Quality
- To learn more about the above reports, please click here.
Your partners in procurement success
The Procurement Australia team is here to help you achieve your procurement goals, meet your deadlines and deliver exceptional outcomes.
Join the Procurement Australia family
Interested in becoming a member or supplier of Procurement Australia?
We’d love to have you onboard.
Find out more about VBreathe
Please fill out the enquiry form below and a Procurement Australia representative will be in contact directly to assist you.