With over 40,000 confirmed cases and more than 1,000 deaths worldwide, the World Health Organisation has declared the 2019 Novel Corona virus a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. Now that the virus has reached our shores, it’s vital that you understand what the threat is and how you can protect your workplace, family and ultimately yourself.
Join Procurement Australasia partner, Winc for their free next webinar where guest presenter, Ivan Obreza, will discuss the following:
- Is the ‘Coronavirus’ new?
- What makes the 2019 Novel Coronavirus different?
- Why are viruses almost impossible to cure?
- The symptoms and signs of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Is hand hygiene important?
- What is the best way to disinfect surfaces?
- Are masks useful
- Are my pets at risk
- How do I protect myself from infection?